Thursday, May 27, 2010

Emma Grace

My little sister, Emma, is truly amazing. She's always there when you need help with something. She writes me little notes telling me she loves me everday. When I'm upset and laying in bed she brings me ice cream and tells me stories to cheer me up. When I'm sad she tackles me with a hug that has me laughing. She is always trying to make me proud with the way she dresses, talks, writes, does her homework, and helps her friends. I love how no matter what I do or say, she's always there with her big heart and little actions of love.
She's such a gift, and I love her<3














I'm so luckyy (:


2 comments:

  1. All the pics of Caylie and Emma are great! Your photography skills have reaaaaallllllyyyy improved since last summer, though you were good then too ;).

    The second one of Emma on the swing is definitely my favorite! So cute. Its crazy though, in some of the others she looks 12!! She is getting sooo big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Emma!!!! <3 <3 these pics are amazing Anns...tell Emma I miss you SOOO MUCH! :'(

    ReplyDelete